תפריט ראשי

תוצאות 1 עד 11 מ 11
    הצטרף בתאריך
    הודעות

Origin: Jiangsu, Nanjing, Japan ((Province, City, Country))
    Born: 1985 (23 years)

Story:

Name- Xan Yamanashi
    Nicknames- Akura, Kawasaki.
    Gender- Male
    Date of Birth: 10th, June, 1985
    Height: 5,9
    Place of Birth: Nanjing, Jiangsu
    Ethnicity: Chinese
    Hair Colour: dark brown/ black
    Eye Colour: Hazel

Parents:
    -Jiong Yamanashi – Grocery shop owner (Japanese) (Deceased)
    - Lin Yamanashi - (Japanese) (Deceased)
    Siblings: N/A
    Languages Spoken:
    - Japanese
    - Chinese
    - English
    - Russian (( some words ))
    Xan fell in with the wrong crowd at a young age. With no real authority figure to steer him in the right direction, he quickly became accustomed to taking what he wanted, from who he wanted, and not letting anyone stop him. This of course landed him in some trouble with a local gang after he stole a picture that the leader was quite fond of. Of course, one does not live go around taking other peoples belongings without picking up a silver tongue and cat like agility. These both helped him talk the leader into sparing him any sort of punishment if Xan would complete a task for the gang. The task was to sneak into a local Police Captains house and steal his wife’s wedding ring and the Captains hat. Sneaking into the house was the easy part, as was grabbing the hat, but getting the ring would prove to be difficult. Xan had to wait till the Captains Wife went to take a bath, where she would take the ring off, and then he would have to sneak into the bathroom, grab the ring... then get out of the house. So Xan hid in the closet and waited. It wasn’t long before the wife went to take a bath. He waited until he heard her get into the bath, then he snuck up and slowly opened the door, then turned the lights off. In the darkness he fumbled around looking for the ring, with the Captains wife screaming out for her husband. After countless seconds of fumbling, Xan found the ring and quickly pocketed it. He smirked as he realised what he had just accomplished, but whilst caught up in his thoughts he failed to notice the Captain appear in the doorway. In a blind rage the Captain began swinging, trying to land a lucky shot on Xan. Xan, in his panic threw a kick back, which landed square on the Captains Private area.. Dropping him to the ground in a withering heap, Giving Xan enough time to make it out of the house.
    When Xan returned to the Gang’s hangout, they were in disbelief that he had accomplished his task. Some were speculating that it was a trick, and the hat and ring he brought back weren’t the original. And when he mentioned that he had struck the Captain, the Gang were in total disbelief. Until the next day when one of the gang members saw the Captain walk out of his house, Hatless and with in great pain. Xan begged to join the gang, which he did without hesitation, and things started looking up from there.
    Several weeks after Xan’s acceptance into the gang, they received were made an offer by a local crime syndicate to help move packages to and from boats in the harbour. Fairly soon the gang’s numbers were swelling and Xan had worked himself into the higher rankings of the gang. He was happy, the gang was happy and life seemed pretty sweet. However, the work that the Syndicate was supplying the gang seemed to be attracting more and more police attention. One of the binding agreements in the Syndicates contract with the gang was that they never open the box’s, and never question what was in them, And they never did. Most of the gang members just assumed it was drugs or something.. Didn’t really bother them, as long as the money kept coming. However, due to the gang’s large surge of members, the chances that one would sell out to the Police and with the Police Captain using everything in his power to find the culprit who robbed his wife and assaulted him, things were heading towards a breaking point. This breaking point showed up one day on the Police stations door step, with a list of high ranking members and a list of boats that were full of illicit goods. Upon further questioning, the gang member told the Police about a story about one of the gangs more infamous members, this story lined up perfectly with the incident with the captain, and when he caught wind of this, he spent the next twenty four hours planning a raid of the Syndicate’s docks and the Gang Hq.
    Xan awoke on one of the Syndicates boats after an afternoon of drinking and gambling, he had a massive hangover and made his way to the deck to try and walk it off. Unbeknown to him, a large Police assault team was gather ready to storm the docks area and either Subdue or eliminate the Syndicate members, the boats and Xan’s gang. Xan took a seat on a nearby box took a glance at his watch, at which point he heard what sounded like gunshots. He stood up and walked slowly over to the edge of the boat to see what was happening, and to his surprise he saw dozens of pissed of Chinese Police storming the docks. Before he had time to react several Syndicate members ran onto the deck and began to fire down at the Police, who fire back. Xan knew that if he stayed on the deck, he would be killed... or worse, arrested. So he made his way to the Bridge, but was stopped in his tracks as a Helicopter spotlight hit him. He froze as he heard the Voice come over the megaphone, and as the ropes fell out of the side allowing the Police to rappel down and continue their assault. He managed to catch a glimpse of the first men to rappel down before he was knocked to the ground by an explosion, and a shower of derby that followed. Xan stumbled to his feet, his ears ringing. It turns out one of the Syndicate member’s cracked open one of the crates and found an RPG, which he used to shot the Helicopter down. Xan used this opportunity to stumble towards the bridge, but in doing so... he lost his balance and fell over the side, into the ocean.
    The Police Raid was a success; they managed to kill or arrest most of the syndicate, and sunk both of the boats moored in the Syndicates Private docks. Xan’s gang was all but wiped out, thrown into the fray by the syndicate leaders and either shot or shipped off to prison. Xan however drifted on the current’s to a nearby beach. He lay semi conscious on the beach for what seemed like hours, and eventually got on his feet. The problem was, Xan made his way back to the dock’s, and managed to sneak a peak at the destruction. The moment he looked out at the destruction, he knew he couldn’t stay in china. He quickly searched the docks for a ship he could stow away on, but found something better. A freighter bound for San Fierro, He quickly made his way over to the captain of ship, and upon handing over the contents of his wallet, the captain agreed to drop him in Los Santos, where Xan would have to start again from scratch.
    In the first day that Xan just arrived at Los Santos, he was waiting for a bus approximately fifty minuts , he became annoyed and was looking for his cellphone, he was searching for his cell phone in his suitcase, bag and still didn't find the cellphone, then he mentioned that he lose the cellphone on the ship, he said fuck! I screwed! .
    After a few minuts he decided to walk around the city, he looked back and saw a yellow cab, he was running like a crazy cow.
    He took a taxi to the Unity, he was walking and walking around till he saw an Advertisement on the wall about apartment for rent at the Japanese neighborhood that was nicknamed " The small Tokyo".
    Straight I went to the correct adress from the Advertisement to clarify about sum for month, Its was just 1,000 American dollars and I paid immadiatley.
    Passed three days, I was walking around at the neighborhood and I fucking saw my uncle Kenji! I was running as much as possible I can and I shouted Kenji! Kenji! he looked back and saw me, he was shocked, he said me I t hought you are dead Xan! we talked and talked as far as I saw five sultans came and shouted to Kenji , boss come here! I raised an eyebrow and said "Boss?" he said yes.
    He told me that he is the Oyamada of the Yamanashi crime family, I was in shock and answered, why I didn't hear about that frmo you before? He said again, I thought that you are dead.
    He invited me to come with him, for sure that I came, they was driving to thier mansion at Los Santos Vinewood hills, Its was a really big and nice mansion, with gates, guards, helicopter and a great limousine.
    We entered the mansion alone, only me and Kenji, he walked to his office and I after him.
    He grabbed his leather chair and said me, sit.
    For sure I followed his orders, he started to talk, talked and talked about his family and asked me to be a part of them as a rank Kanchi Shukan (Underboss) I was thinking a bit and answered, Yes boss.

He uses his ties in the corporate world to the Yamanashi€™s advantage and the brotherhood continues to grow from strength to strength.

Yamanashi crime family

Written by SuperBamba and NaJeS.

While your guns raisin', Mine is blazin'

שתף ב-Google+

הצטרף בתאריך
    הודעות
    התלמיד שלי הפך למורה.
    חח צוחק,רן תעשה לי ילד.
    אהבתי
    D: חזרתי
    שתף ב-Google+

הצטרף בתאריך
    עיר
    באר שבע
    הודעות
    אללה רן
    אני מאוד גאה שאתה תיקח חלק בYamanashi שלי
    Silas 'Cash' West

שתף ב-Google+

הצטרף בתאריך
    הודעות
    פפפשששש...
    שתף ב-Google+

הצטרף בתאריך
    הודעות
    אחלה סיפור אחי
    שתף ב-Google+

הצטרף בתאריך
    עיר
    נתניה
    הודעות
    הסיפור נראה מושקע כול הכבוד רק חבל שאני לא מבין מילה שם
    שתף ב-Google+

הצטרף בתאריך
    עיר
    נתניה
    הודעות
    ROFL!
    איפה ימי pcgames 2 איפה...
    שתף ב-Google+

הצטרף בתאריך
    הודעות
    נראה אולי אני יצטרף אליכם
    יש לי אחלה ארפי
    [Syd]Gato[D]
    שחקן כבוד
    The legend

The drifter
    שתף ב-Google+

הצטרף בתאריך
    עיר
    באר שבע
    הודעות
    נכתב במקור על ידי yardenb
    יש לי אחלה ארפי
    >_>....
    Silas 'Cash' West

שתף ב-Google+

הצטרף בתאריך
    הודעות
    נכתב במקור על ידי yardenb
    יש לי אחלה ארפי
    אחי, הבעיה היא.... שאנחנו לא רוצים אותך (?)

While your guns raisin', Mine is blazin'

שתף ב-Google+

הצטרף בתאריך
    הודעות
    למי שלא הבין,זו משפחה לא רשמית (כרגע.) ואינה מחפשת "אנשים שיצטרפו אליה" (כרגע).
    אז תמנעו מתגובות כאלה.
    -תגיבו רק בקשר לסיפור ההיסטוריה שלהם.
    D: חזרתי
    שתף ב-Google+

הרשמה