.The most important of these tests concerns the registration system. In order to tax it as much as possible and make sure it’s up to the task of handling the retail product, we are going to wipe the entire accounts database and have all of our beta testers re-create their in-game account. The process isn’t really all that complicated – let me walk you through it:
1. The accounts database is reset. Your in-game account will no longer work.
2. Start the Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars beta client. On the login screen, select your account and click "Remove user". On the next screen, select "Remove local user" and click "Next". Confirm the action.
3. Retrieve your beta license key from FilePlanet. It can be found both in the email you were sent after signing up or the beta and under My Account -> Beta Keys Archive on the FilePlanet website.
4. Back in the beta client, go to “Create User” and select “Create new online account”. Put in your account name along with your beta license key and click “Finish”.
5. That’s it! You’re all set and ready to dive back into the Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars beta.
The wipe is currently scheduled for this coming Wednesday (August 22, 2007), at which point you will no longer be able to play unless you re-create your account in the manner described above. The statistics are also going to be reset that day.
תוצאות 1 עד 5 מ 5
22.08.2007, 00:53 #1
22.08.2007, 00:57 #2
22.08.2007, 15:04 #3
22.08.2007, 15:34 #4
אני בטוח שיש פה עוד כמה שאיכפת להם...
פשוט חברינו הנחמדים פה בפורום אמרו להם מהם חושבים עליהם...
22.08.2007, 15:41 #5