תפריט ראשי

12 אחרוןאחרון
תוצאות 1 עד 20 מ 33
    הצטרף בתאריך
    הודעות
    hi brothers, I've been thinking, now with all the hype of ut3, it is only a matter of time until it exists, which makes me wonder - when that happens ut04 will be removed from here along with all the servers ?
    BILL MUST DIE !!!
    שתף ב-Google+

הצטרף בתאריך
    עיר
    חיפה
    הודעות
    חודשיים אחרי זיצא הדמו של UT3
    לא יהיה יותר זכר לאנריל 2004
    מחקרים גילו שכאב ראש לא מונע מהמוח לתת הוראה לרגליים להיפתח.
    שתף ב-Google+

הצטרף בתאריך
    עיר
    חיפה
    הודעות
    לדעתי עדיין תהיה קהילה ל- ut2004 כמו שיש קהילה ל- UT עכשיו..
    היא פשוט תהיה מורכבת מאנשים שהמשחשב שלהם לא יכול להריץ את 3 :ם
    Im not on a holy war, I just want to kill this bitch.
    שתף ב-Google+

הצטרף בתאריך
    הודעות
    בולשיט אבישי, ואיליה הגזמת עם החודשיים, שבוע אחריי שהדמו של 2004 יצא
    ועלו שרתים עם רנקין כולם שכחו מזה 2003 ומזה בוסט,

במקרה הזה, נראה לי שתוך יומיים ישכחו - אבל זה בכלל לא רע, אוליי יעורר את הקהילה [כולל אותי]
    =]
    שתף ב-Google+

הצטרף בתאריך
    עיר
    חיפה
    הודעות
    אבל יש הבדל בין המעבר מ- 2003 ל-2004 לבין המעבר ב-2004 ל-3.
    הרי 2004 הוא גירסא משופצרת של 2003. אותו מנוע גרפי (אפילו יותר חסכוני), דברים חדשים כמו רכבים, וסך הכל אותה הרגשת משחק (רק הבוסטים השתנו והחלפת הנשקים).... בין 2004 ל-3 יש את הבדל הגרפיקה, הבדל המשחקיות והבדלים נוספים שעושים את השוני הגדול בין 2004 ל-3. להגיד לך מה? אני לא בטוח שכולם יאהבו את 3, בדיוק כמו שלא כולם אהבו את 2003\4.
    שתף ב-Google+

הצטרף בתאריך
    עיר
    אור עקיבא (אורות)
    הודעות
    נתחיל מזה שרבים מאיתנו יהיו בצבא, כולל אותי ואת אבישי, ככה שהקהילה הספציפית הזאת לא ממש תהיה פעילה בUT3.

נמשיך עם זה שהמון אנשים חסרים את הכסף לבנות את מכונת המשחקים המפלצתית הדרושה להרצת המשחק.

נסיים עם זה שיכול להיות שUT3 יהיה ממש גרוע מבחינת משחקיות, או ייתרכז יותר מדי ברכבים... במקרה הזה, אני מבטיח שתראה פה את רוב הקהילה בחזרה.

מה שכן, אני בטוח שיהיה פה הרבה דם טרי, AKA נובים חדשים.
    שתף ב-Google+

הצטרף בתאריך
    עיר
    חיפה
    הודעות
    בקרוב יהיה פה דם טרי בלי קשר :ם
    שתף ב-Google+

הצטרף בתאריך
    עיר
    אור עקיבא (אורות)
    הודעות
    אני אביא לפה עוד שני אנשים בשבוע הקרוב.
    שתף ב-Google+

הצטרף בתאריך
    עיר
    HoLoN
    הודעות
    אני אישית ישאר ב2004, אין לי מחשב ל3 , ואני לא מתכוון לקנות מחשב . ם=

GangMan says:
    פשוט אמרו לי שמתאים לי חצוצרה בכיתה ה' הלכתי על זה
    שתף ב-Google+

הצטרף בתאריך
    הודעות
    Afaik, there's no shield and no lg(also it's likely there would happen more of such "improvements") in upcoming ut. If that's the case, i wont play it even though i'm upgrading my h/w soon. x
    La vengeance est un plat qui se mange froid
    שתף ב-Google+

הצטרף בתאריך
    עיר
    אור עקיבא (אורות)
    הודעות
    כן, אל תקנה את המשחק כי הוא לא אנריל 2004 עם אפגרייד גראפי. גאון :|
    שתף ב-Google+

הצטרף בתאריך
    הודעות
    Roflol. An upgrading also means buying some brand new stuff, which exactly what i do, not nessesarily just components, like vga adapter xD And i personally prefer gameplay over visual quality
    La vengeance est un plat qui se mange froid
    שתף ב-Google+

הצטרף בתאריך
    עיר
    אור עקיבא (אורות)
    הודעות
    התכוונתי שזה קצת דפוק לצפות מאנריל 3 להיות בדיוק כמו אנריל 2004 מבחינת משחקיות, וברגע שמודיעים שהוא טיפה שונה לא לקנות אותו :|
    שתף ב-Google+

הצטרף בתאריך
    הודעות
    I have to tell some secret - there is no time for looking at graphics in a multiplayer game, I meen it's nice to have it - but it is useless, you have no time to look at it excep when you're not busy - which is not that mutch time at all, so I think graphics is irrelevant for multiplayer, look at the quake3 players - they set the graphics to the lowest possible levels not because they don't have hardware but because it gives them advantage to win, of corse maybe they are extremists or pro gamers whatever, it's obvious that graphics is not the most important factor for a multiplayer FPS genre, that being typed - UT(99) probably has the worst graphics of all, but it apperantly happens to be the fastest UT as of yet, and it seems that no matter what you change in any game including UT04/03 nothing compares to the speed you get when playing UT(99) it's code appears to be the fastest of all, and even when you set all the graphics to their highest in that game, it still remains as fast, which is very similar to quake3, which is also fast provided you have the hardware, but ut03 and ut04 regardless of hardware and regardless of settings cannot be made as fast as these two

in my nimble opinion, I believe it is the times - there were times when all games were written in ASM, and took lots of effort to be written - today unfortunately game programmers get so lazy that they even use .NET for games (SupCom?) although SupCom doesn't require .NET to run, it does install it during setup, this maybe the beginning of the bad times - the times that game companies confirm their control and domination over the players and decide for them what they are gonna do - you see - it's not enough for bill to make vista what it is - they also want the games to be slow - it's not a matter of insufficient hardware and I can prove it - look at some of the games that are available for example : racing games like need for speed - we all know those lag like hell regardless of hardware, and look at Toca3 - toca 3 has far better graphics than any racing game that exist (excluding test drive unlimited for the moment - until it exists) toca3 runs flawlessly on my cheep-crap R350, and even need for speed underground (1) runs as slow as crap on my system, how is that possible ? also look at some FPS games - battlefield 2, enemy territory they both lag like hell also regardless of hardware, and in the same time look at ut04/03/99 quake3 and doom3, HL2, although doom3 is a sold game (to nvidia) but it still outperforms any of the laggy examples - and now you're wondering what is so special about those laggy ghaymes ? you will find in most cases that they are using lots of libraries - expecially those with msvcp7/8 msvcr7/8 etc, that my friends is where your lag is - companies that are lazy and want to invest the least and get the most - at your expense (hardware) are writing lame code and hoping for the libraries to do the work for them, but you are not supposed to know any of that - you don't get the source code to verify how well it was written, AND you have to pay for it...

also look at supreme commander - it is also a pice of crap not code, shittload of libraries - and that is why it runs like crap on any settings - while, on the other hand, TA Spring runs damn well, and has graphics which are hard to say inferior, it only doesn't have variable map size and it's just as good as supreme commander, im not sayin supcom is bad - it's great game, but the lazyness in it's programming makes me vomit, so fellas I got an advice for you, check that the game's code is fine with you, and yes there ARE badly coded games, it is NOT only your hardware has shortcomings and in some cases it's the last thing to worry about, HL2 for example, the new episode 2 that is going to be, I can bet you all that it's going to run on 4 year old computers just fine, HL2 and it's successors are in fact an example how good code can be, episode one ran well on all hardware, 4 year old as well, and I can tell you fellas/brothers, from experience code comes first, and maybe, later the hardware, code can be easily checked - just run another game with eqal/superior graphics see if it runs as good and then you know if the code is bad or good, that is the best benchmark ever, and actually PLAY your games, banchmarks are crap all of them from the first to the last, benchmarks are just one thing that should not exist, and I will explain why, there is no one benchmark that will tell you how good your system is, nor will 100 of them, performance is a thing that depends directly on the software in question which depends directly on the driver and the hardware in question, thus running one game's benchmark will not help you determine anything for another, not even an in-game benchmark will help you determine how well the game is going to run - and brothers - im not talking *just* about the interrupt controller picking up ya'll's keyboard and mouse movements - im talking about the physics engines found in most games today - that's right - running a recorded game does not run physics engine of the game - and even worse : a recorded demo cache or otherwise is already pre-order with all it's actions, imagine a situation : you go with your gun in a map, since the game doe snot know which way you turn it would not load all the data that needs to be seen, thus a cache miss occurs then that portion of map has to be laoded when you turn yourself in that direction or fire some weapon which was not previously fired - and it's these kinds of things that make performance what it is, not any damn lame crappy benchmarks that many people have alote of faith in, o well this does look kinda long - ok I don't want avishee's SQL DB be full only with my text, anyway what ya'll brothers think ?
    שתף ב-Google+

הצטרף בתאריך
    עיר
    אור עקיבא (אורות)
    הודעות
    WALL OF TEXT
    שתף ב-Google+

הצטרף בתאריך
    עיר
    חיפה
    הודעות
    נכתב במקור על ידי monohouse
    I have to tell some secret - there is no time for looking at graphics in a multiplayer game, I meen it's nice to have it - but it is useless, you have no time to look at it excep when you're not busy - which is not that mutch time at all, so I think graphics is irrelevant for multiplayer, look at the quake3 players - they set the graphics to the lowest possible levels not because they don't have hardware but because it gives them advantage to win, of corse maybe they are extremists or pro gamers whatever, it's obvious that graphics is not the most important factor for a multiplayer FPS genre, that being typed - UT(99) probably has the worst graphics of all, but it apperantly happens to be the fastest UT as of yet, and it seems that no matter what you change in any game including UT04/03 nothing compares to the speed you get when playing UT(99) it's code appears to be the fastest of all, and even when you set all the graphics to their highest in that game, it still remains as fast, which is very similar to quake3, which is also fast provided you have the hardware, but ut03 and ut04 regardless of hardware and regardless of settings cannot be made as fast as these two

in my nimble opinion, I believe it is the times - there were times when all games were written in ASM, and took lots of effort to be written - today unfortunately game programmers get so lazy that they even use .NET for games (SupCom?) although SupCom doesn't require .NET to run, it does install it during setup, this maybe the beginning of the bad times - the times that game companies confirm their control and domination over the players and decide for them what they are gonna do - you see - it's not enough for bill to make vista what it is - they also want the games to be slow - it's not a matter of insufficient hardware and I can prove it - look at some of the games that are available for example : racing games like need for speed - we all know those lag like hell regardless of hardware, and look at Toca3 - toca 3 has far better graphics than any racing game that exist (excluding test drive unlimited for the moment - until it exists) toca3 runs flawlessly on my cheep-crap R350, and even need for speed underground (1) runs as slow as crap on my system, how is that possible ? also look at some FPS games - battlefield 2, enemy territory they both lag like hell also regardless of hardware, and in the same time look at ut04/03/99 quake3 and doom3, HL2, although doom3 is a sold game (to nvidia) but it still outperforms any of the laggy examples - and now you're wondering what is so special about those laggy ghaymes ? you will find in most cases that they are using lots of libraries - expecially those with msvcp7/8 msvcr7/8 etc, that my friends is where your lag is - companies that are lazy and want to invest the least and get the most - at your expense (hardware) are writing lame code and hoping for the libraries to do the work for them, but you are not supposed to know any of that - you don't get the source code to verify how well it was written, AND you have to pay for it...

also look at supreme commander - it is also a pice of crap not code, shittload of libraries - and that is why it runs like crap on any settings - while, on the other hand, TA Spring runs damn well, and has graphics which are hard to say inferior, it only doesn't have variable map size and it's just as good as supreme commander, im not sayin supcom is bad - it's great game, but the lazyness in it's programming makes me vomit, so fellas I got an advice for you, check that the game's code is fine with you, and yes there ARE badly coded games, it is NOT only your hardware has shortcomings and in some cases it's the last thing to worry about, HL2 for example, the new episode 2 that is going to be, I can bet you all that it's going to run on 4 year old computers just fine, HL2 and it's successors are in fact an example how good code can be, episode one ran well on all hardware, 4 year old as well, and I can tell you fellas/brothers, from experience code comes first, and maybe, later the hardware, code can be easily checked - just run another game with eqal/superior graphics see if it runs as good and then you know if the code is bad or good, that is the best benchmark ever, and actually PLAY your games, banchmarks are crap all of them from the first to the last, benchmarks are just one thing that should not exist, and I will explain why, there is no one benchmark that will tell you how good your system is, nor will 100 of them, performance is a thing that depends directly on the software in question which depends directly on the driver and the hardware in question, thus running one game's benchmark will not help you determine anything for another, not even an in-game benchmark will help you determine how well the game is going to run - and brothers - im not talking *just* about the interrupt controller picking up ya'll's keyboard and mouse movements - im talking about the physics engines found in most games today - that's right - running a recorded game does not run physics engine of the game - and even worse : a recorded demo cache or otherwise is already pre-order with all it's actions, imagine a situation : you go with your gun in a map, since the game doe snot know which way you turn it would not load all the data that needs to be seen, thus a cache miss occurs then that portion of map has to be laoded when you turn yourself in that direction or fire some weapon which was not previously fired - and it's these kinds of things that make performance what it is, not any damn lame crappy benchmarks that many people have alote of faith in, o well this does look kinda long - ok I don't want avishee's SQL DB be full only with my text, anyway what ya'll brothers think ?
    OMFG ROFL SISSY 2
    ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!#!@#!@$#%#$%!# $!@#$!@#
    שתף ב-Google+

הצטרף בתאריך
    הודעות
    ehehe, that's just the beginning brother, get used to it, if im posting im posting big - avishee arrange some xclusive SQL space on your server for me
    שתף ב-Google+

הצטרף בתאריך
    עיר
    אור עקיבא (אורות)
    הודעות
    אני מקווה לפחות שאתה מדבר ולא כותב כן? (דרך ויסטה כאילו)
    שתף ב-Google+

הצטרף בתאריך
    הודעות
    lol wtf ? of corse im typing it, through vista ? I die first before I let that ##%#@$ into my system, well im 60 wpm minimum, so no problem I can type as mutch as I whant, brother ehehe, did you think im called "Manoa" for nothing ?
    שתף ב-Google+

הצטרף בתאריך
    עיר
    חיפה
    הודעות
    נכתב במקור על ידי Discord
    אני מקווה לפחות שאתה מדבר ולא כותב כן? (דרך ויסטה כאילו)
    בויסטא יש מוד שהופך את הדיבור לטקסט? oO
    screen shot / link or never happened
    שתף ב-Google+

הרשמה